Home

P0430 Ford

P0420 2003 INFINITI G35: Code Meaning, Causes, SymptomsHow to fix Code P0420 - Ricks Free Auto Repair Advice

The cost to diagnose the P0430 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour. | When is the code detected Ford P0430 OBD-II Trouble Code Definition:. P0430 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2. P0430 Ford OBD-II Trouble CodeDescription P0430: Catalyst System Efficiency → Below Threshold → Bank 2. One of the most common trouble codes with all Ford vehicles is the P0430. This code number references a number that is given to you when you plug your Ford F150 into a OBDII scanner. It doesn't matter which model you have, this OBDII code has the same meaning for all of them. Other Notes About P0430. Since it is a generic powertrain code, the P0430 trouble code applies to most makes and models of vehicles manufactured from 1996 onward. The exact repair method may vary according to the type of vehicle, but in general, the fix for a P0430 on a Ford will be pretty much the same as the fix for a Chevy or Nissan Ford Explorer P0430 OBDII Code Defined. Your Explorer has at least two oxygen sensors, one before and after the catalytic converter. Among the many jobs that oxygen sensors have is they have to measure the emissions levels coming in and out of the converter. P0430 means that the Oxygen sensor downstream of the catalytic converter is registering.

P0430 FORD: Code Meaning, Causes, Symptoms, & Tech Notes

FordP0430 Ford DTC P0430 Make: Ford Code: P0430 Definition: Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 2) Description: This DTC sets when the bank 2 catalyst system efficiency is below the acceptable threshold The P0430 check engine light code, like P0420, means the catalyst system efficiency is below the required threshold. Simply put, this means your car is addin..

1,409. Reaction score. 634. Location. Ft Lauderdale. If you're near a Ford dealer I would have them look at it the next time you get the P0430 code. Could be a cat going bad or defective with such low mileage on it. Or you can drop it off there and tell them you've had it at least 5 times now and they can test it P0430 Ford - 0 votes . 120 views. asked Sep 20, 2015 by anonymous. Replaced catalytic converters driven 275 miles centers will not reset code po430 what can I do. p0430; will; reset; 1 Answer. 0 votes . answered May 21, 2018 by Carguy1 (11.0k points) Hi there, There are a few possible causes for this code.. p0430 is a cat efficiency code which means that the cat. converter is unable to clean up the exhaust properly on that bank it will have to be replaced now on certain vehicles there is a computer reflash to relax the emission standards which will not set he code until it drops further below the abilty to clea up the exhaust i hope this helps if so please hit accept thanks i'm soory disregard my. In this video I explain the codes and why they are set along with a few of the more common vehicles to exhibit these codes.New R/C Channel R/C Addict Makuloc..

FORD FIX CODE P0420 CATALYST SYSTEM EFFICIENCY ANY FORDIf you have Ford, your engine light is on and you have code P0420 in this video we will explain what o.. P0430: Catalyst System Efficiency → Below Threshold → Bank 2. One of the most common trouble codes with all Ford vehicles is the P0430. This code number references a number that is given to you when you plug your Ford Ranger into a OBDII scanner. It doesn't matter which model you have, this OBDII code has the same meaning for all of them. P0430: Catalyst System Efficiency → Below Threshold → Bank 2. One of the most common trouble codes with all Ford vehicles is the P0430. This code number references a number that is given to you when you plug your Ford F250 into a OBDII scanner. It doesn't matter which model you have, this OBDII code has the same meaning for all of them. How to easily test any Catalytic Converter. Ill show you how I tested and replaced my catalytic converter on my 2014 f-150 with the 3.5 Ecoboost.Do not pay $.. Te suministramos todo lo que necesitas saber sobre el código DTC P0430 Descripción, causas, síntomas y posibles soluciones. LEER SOLUCIÓN DEL CÓDIGO O..

P0430 CODE: Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 2) The P0430 is a check engine light code that shows that the efficiency and performance of your catalytic converter are less than the required threshold. This means that every time you turn on your vehicle, you're adding more pollution to the environment than you should What is the cost to diagnose the P0400 FORD code Labor: 1.0 The cost to diagnose the P0400 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour P0430 2008 FORD FUSION Meaning. The Engine Control Module ( ECM) monitors the switching frequency ratio of heated oxygen sensors 1 (front O2 sensor) and heated oxygen sensors 2 (rear O2 sensor). A three way catalyst converter (Manifold) with high oxygen storage capacity will indicate a low switching frequency of heated oxygen sensor 2 Ford Transit Connect P0430 Code Possible Solutions Often, the oxygen sensor is the cause of P0430. Specifically it'll usually be the O2 sensor(s) on the downstream side of the catalytic converter P0430 2001 FORD F150 Description The Engine Control Module monitors the switching frequency ratio of heated oxygen sensors 1 (front O2 sensor) and heated oxygen sensors 2 (rear O2 sensor).A three way catalyst converter (Manifold) with high oxygen storage capacity will indicate a low switching frequency of heated oxygen sensor 2

P0430 code definition. P0430 is a generic diagnostic trouble code that indicates a malfunction within the catalyst system. It may been seen with misfire codes and oxygen sensor codes. What the P0430 code means. The P0430 code is set when the ECU detects below threshold performance from the catalytic converter 1998 Ford Windstar 3.0 / Codes P0430 AND 1744MY VAN DOESN'T LEAVE AFTER I START MOVING. NO SAFETY SIGNS HAPPENED SUDDENLY. CODES READ 1744 ANE p0430. WHAT SHOULD I DO. I just left it parked instead of trying to drive home. PLEASE HELP GETS INTO MOTION, TRAFFIC AND PARKING ONLY IN OBSTACLES. The Ford TSB is too lengthy to reproduce here but the diagnostic steps set forth in the TSB can performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location. If you desire that, please request a check engine light diagnostic, code P0430, TSB 13-8-1 and the responding certified mechanic will get this investigated and.

P0430 Ford - Ford OBD-II Codes Ford DTC Code

P0420 and P0430 code on 2015 3

OBD-ii Code P0430 definition: Basically this means that the oxygen sensor downstream of the catalytic converter on bank 2 is detecting that the [] Read More Tagged Ford P0430 , P0430 , P0430 Ford Leave a commen When the crankshaft position sensor (POS) system becomes inoperative, the camshaft position sensor provides various controls of engine parts instead, utilizing timing of cylinder identification signals. P0430, main catalyst is worn out. 2006 Ford F150, 4x4, Triton V8, 5.4L-loses power going uphill between 50-60mph Re: P0430 ford f-250. P0430 - Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2. Possible causes. - Three way catalyst converter Bank 2. - Exhaust tube. - Intake air leaks. - Fuel injectors may be faulty. - Fuel injector leaks. - Spark plugs may be faulty Hello all. While driving my friends 07 expedition I noticed the check engine light was illuminated. I stopped at an auto store and had them hook it up. The code was P0430 which is catalyst efficiency below threshold bank 2. If anyone else has had this code was it the O2 sensor or the..

I keep getting a P0430 Catalyst System Efficiency below Threshold Bank 2 code on my 2013 Mustang GT with 12,100 miles on it. The only modification to the exhaust are the GT500 axle back mufflers. Stock headers, stock h-pipe and stock resonators. I brought the car to the dealer. They replaced.. 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 - P0430 Bad Catalytic Converter or Something Else? - 2010 F150 5.4L 3V 187,300 miles The service engine light came on while driving a couple days ago. When I got home I checked the codes and the only code stored was P0430 (Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2). I cleared the code and..

1 Posts. #12 · Aug 20, 2016. I really wish I knew that an air filter could cause a p0430 catalyst efficiency code. I replaced both my catalytic converters which cost me $530 a piece and then $430 to install for a whopping total of $1600. Afterwards the code went out but then still I had low power TSB 13-8-1 3.5L GTDI - INTERMITTENT STUMBLE/MISFIRE ON ACCELERATION FROM HIGHWAY CRUISE IN HUMID OR DAMP CONDITIONS WITH POSSIBLE DTC P0304, P0305, P0306, OR P0430 Publication Date: August 5, 2013 FORD: 2011-2012 F-150 This article supersedes TSB 13-3-3 to update the Service Procedure and Part List P0420 and P0430 mean your catalytic converter is no longer converting per say and the o2's are picking this up.. You are able to tell with the proper diagnostic equipment monitoring the o2 feedback.. A forum community dedicated to Ford Mustang owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, reviews. This article will therefore deal with code P0340 as it applies specifically to Ford vehicles. OBD II fault code P0340 is a generic trouble code that is defined as Camshaft position (CMP) sensor A - Bank 1 - circuit malfunction and is set when the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) detects a failure, defect, or malfunction in the control.

Ford F150 P0430 OBD2 Code Diagnosis Drivetrain Resourc

OBD II Codes P0420/P0430 Fix: Do you have this annoying light on the dash of your Mustang? Have you changed your exhaust system? If you have installed an off-road h-pipe or x-pipe (no catalytic converters) or removed your catalytic converters for track use, your oxygen sensors 1943 FORD TAURUS. I have a 97 ford taurus 3.0 V6. I pulled the code PO430 from the data link connector and was wondering what part of the system it relates too if perhaps it is the O2 sensor bank 2 or what. SPONSORED LINKS

Is a P0430 code bad? Code P0430 indicates that the catalytic converter is not functioning efficiently, therefore increasing the output of harmful pollutants by the vehicle. How do I fix P0420 and P0430? Check for any exhaust or intake leaks, including any that are past the MAF sensor, or for any other intake or MAF sensor problems As the driver of a 2013 Ford Explorer, You will notice an array of lights and codes appearing on Your dashboard over the years. Usually, they indicate that it's time for routine maintenance of the fluids and components. In the case of code p0430, however, it means that one of the vehicle's oxygen sensors, most likely the downstream sensor, has registered an undesirable reading P0430 - Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2. The most common cause it the three way catalyst converter Bank 2. Common Problems That Trigger the P0430 Code. Defective Catalytic Converter ; Internal engine damage resulting in high oil consumption and/or a leaking Head Gasket has damaged the Catalytic Converter. P0430 OBD-II Trouble Cod

Fix P0420 P0430 for only 10$ | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger

P0430 Code: Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold

P0430 FORD Meaning . The Engine Control Module ( ECM) monitors the switching frequency ratio of heated oxygen sensors 1 (front O2 sensor) and heated oxygen sensors 2 (rear O2 sensor). A three-way catalyst converter (Manifold) with high oxygen storage capacity will indicate a low switching frequency of heated oxygen sensor 2 Code P0430 2001 Ford Escape XLT V6. Code P0430. I know this code refers to the converter on bank 2. My question is the engine runs great even when the engine light comes on. I had an issue with cold start rough idle, but now it's fine. There is no power loss issue, no acceleration issue, no stalling issue. It. 2006 Ford Expedition: me what the DTC: P0430, means and the approx - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them 2003 Ford Escape 3.0. For a P0430 catalytic code. With a bank 2 location. Is that the rear manifolds pair of O2 sensors, - Answered by a verified Ford Mechani

Yes, with or without high flow cats you're still very likely to throw a code. The aftermarket cats have are considerably smaller and a much lower cell count than the OEM cats do. They simply aren't as efficient from an emissions standpoint as the factory cats, which is why the code is thrown in the first place 1998 Ford Windstar 3.0 / Makhodi P0430 NDI 1744VAN YANGA SIYENDA NDITAYAMBIRA KUSINTHA. PALIBE CHIZINDIKIRO CHA CHITETEZO CHINACHITIKA modzidzimutsa. MABODI WERENGANI 1744 ANE p0430. KODI NDITANI. Ndinangoisiya itayimitsidwa m'malo moyesa kuyendetsa galimoto kubwerera kunyumba

Ford Explorer P0430 OBD2 Code Diagnosis Drivetrain Resourc

Código P0430 Ford Descripción del código de falla P0430 Ford . Un común problema en todas las marcas de vehículos es el código P0430, definido como un rendimiento del sistema del catalizador por debajo del umbral en el banco 2 Ugh, now every 100 miles or so the engine light turns on and I'm getting warning codes. A month ago, I had P0316, P0420, P0430, and P06E4 show up. I reset the codes and took my car back into the shop who installed the headers. They checked the install and ran some computer tests which showed the O2 sensors on the headers were working okay

Basically, the P0430 code is a trouble code used to indicate that the sensor in the catalytic converter located in bank 2 has detected that the converter is not working properly. This trouble code indicates that the converter is not working as efficiently as it should have been according to its specs Fix code P0430 Code P0430 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 2) NOTE: Codes P0420 and code P0430 are similar. I wrote a much more detailed explanation of how an emission system works and what causes these codes. Read this post and then refer to this more detailed post

DTC P0420 ¦ DTC P0430 Catalytic Converter Efficiency Failure. This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC P0420) relates to the efficiency of the catalytic converter on Bank 1. Bank 2 Code is a P0430. This stored Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC P0420) is not definitive enough to just replace the parts based upon its' indication OBD-ii Code P0340 definition: This indicates that a problem was detected in the camshaft position sensor circuit. Since it says circuit, that means the problem could lie in any part of the circuit - the sensor itself, the wiring, or the PCM. Don't just replace the CPS (camshaft position sensor) and think that will definitely fix it Got a P0430 & P0430 PD code from the OBD reader on my 06 ford tauras, check enginer light is on for awhile then goes away then comes back on. Power is sluggish esp. going up hills/under load. Have replaced the rear cat conv. and thinking it may be the front cat conv that needs replacing? Not sure if the O2 sensor would come up under a different. My 2005 Mustang Gt check engine light came on a few days ago, and the OBD2 device I have is reading the same trouble code, P0430. The code is for either problems with the o2 sensors not reading properly, catts, or exhaust leak. I also recently took my car in to Midas a few months earlier to get.. P0420 and P0430. I am getting both cat codes even with the rear O2 sensors turned off. Can you guys look at this tune and tell me why I am getting these codes on a 2011 Chevy V8 crew cab 4x4 with a Magnuson SC and long tube headers. Attachment 30892. 20 lbs boost, 55 psi fuel pressure, all tuned to 14.7

P0430 - Ford. Type. Powertrain - Auxiliary Emission Controls - ISO/SAE Controlled. Description. Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Conditions. Cause. Engine running at steady state highway conditions for 5 minutes in closed loop, then the PCM detected that the rear HO2S switch rate was too high. P0430 - GM. Type Related P0430 Content. 2002 Ford Escape Code P0401. Engine Performance Problem 2002 Ford Escape 6 Cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic The Catalytic Converter Got Bad. It Was Taken Off After.. Popular Codes. P0171 TOYOTA P0171 P0340 NISSAN P0171 FORD P0171 CHEVROLET P0420 TOYOTA P1273 NISSAN P1320 NISSAN P0340 P1456 HONDA P0300 NISSAN P0430 P0420 P0455 FORD P0420 HONDA U1000 NISSAN P0300 P0011 NISSAN P0300 CHEVROLET P0420 NISSAN DTCs P0420/P0430 indicate that catalyst efficiency is below predetermined thresholds on cylinder banks 1 and 2, respectively. Advertisement. It's important to understand the basics of catalytic converter chemistry and summarize how common catalytic converter failures can be diagnosed. Photo courtesy of AUDI Posted April 2, 2016. Before spending any money on parts, I would swap the downstream sensors from bank to bank and clear the code. If the P0430 code returns, the problem is likely the bank 2 converter or the upstream sensor is lazy as suggested above. If you get a new code P0420 (bank 1 downstream sensor), the sensor is bad

P0430 - Ford Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) Definition

The cost of diagnosing the P0420 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour 2003 Ford Escape 3.0. P0430 catalytic code. With a bank 2. 2003 Ford Escape 3.0 . For a P0430 catalytic code. With a bank 2 location. Is that the rear manifolds pair of O2 sensors , and should I replace both upstream or downstream first ?. P0430 CHRYSLER 64,237 Views. Catalyst Efficiency Bank 2. P0430 DODGE 110,693 Views. Catalyst Efficiency Bank 2. P0430 FORD 229,145 Views. Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2. P0430 GMC 68,008 Views. Catalyst System Low Efficiency Bank 2. P0430 HONDA 88,563 Views FordP04DB Ford DTC P04DB Make: Ford Code: P04DB Definition: Crankcase Ventilation System Disconnected Description: This DTC sets when the crankcase ventilation sensor voltage is less than 2.5 V

P0430 - Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2

1. What is the cost to diagnose the P0420 FORD code Labor: 1.0 The cost to diagnose the P0420 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour
  2. P0420, P0430, p1351 on 97 Chevy Silverado 5.7L I have read the article on this topic. I drive a 97 Chevy Silverado, 2WD 5.7L 205k miles. I replaced the coolant temp sensor, and checked O2 sensors. Bank 2(P0430) had a bad sensor. I replaced and all other sensored read within specs. Reset codes and they came back. I find it hard to believe both ca..
  3. Causas del código OBD2 P0430 Genérico. Los motivos por los cuales se puede establecer el código de falla P0430 OBDII pueden ser: Quizás hay fallos de encendido del motor. Puede haber fugas de escape. Un Sensor de oxígeno (O2) puede estar teniendo lecturas incorrectas. El TWC (Three Way Catalyst) podría estar defectuoso
  4. A code P0430 may mean that one or more of the following has happened: The catalytic converter is no longer functioning properly. An oxygen sensor is not reading (functioning) properly. There is an exhaust leak. Possible Solutions. First, inspect for exhaust leaks. Next step is to measure the voltage at the oxygen sensor on Bank 2
  5. Diagnostic Trouble Code P0430 means that the ECU is detecting below threshold performance from the catalytic converter. The ECU monitors the catalytic converter closely and when a low performance threshold is detected the Check Engine Light will be displayed on the dashboard. heavy-duty pickup trucks, the 2012 Ford F-250 only has two.

P0136 again and P0430. I had the rattle checked out and the engine codes as well, I was told that the rattle was just because my exhaust had been misaligned and was hitting something under the car, so my exhaust was realigned but probably needs to be fixed again. I was told that because of the condition of the rear O2 sensors, that P0136 was. The following TSBs of Ford are related to DTC P0430. 1996 Ford Contour Others TSB Details 1997 Ford Contour Electrical System TSB Details 1997 Ford Contour Others TSB Details 1997 Ford Crown Victoria Catalytic Convertor TSB Details 1997 Ford Crown Victoria Electrical System TSB Details P0430 powertrain catalyst system efficiency below threshold bank 2 This is the code I'm getting. 2018 Expedition Limited, purchased used 1 month ago with 22k miles. I've read a few things: reset and the code stays away, cat converter problems maybe clogged, O2 sensor bad. I reset and I'll see if.. code P0430, bank 2. Thread starter vdaily89; Start date Jun 18, 2005; Forums. Mustang Forums. 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech . vdaily89. Founding Member. Dec 7, 2000 59 0 0 50 southern Indiana Visit site. Jun 18, 2005 #1 Check Engine light came on yesterday. Went to Autozone and that was the code they pulled.. The most common P0420 and P0430 cause is a clogged catalytic converter filter, which requires replacing the entire catalytic converter. Other causes can include: A faulty or failing o2 sensor. Catalytic converter leaks. Exhaust , intake, or mass airflow (MAF) sensor leaks or other issues

P0430 Ford Expedition Foru

P0430 Bank 2 is driver's side: Bank 2 is side of engine w/#2 cylinder, which is driver's side. Since I am getting only P0430 and not also P0420 (Bank 1 passenger side) I suspect a O2 sensor or air/fuel ratio sensor on the drivers side, not something that would be common to both sides such as dirty MAF sensor, fuel tank cap, fuel pump, fuel. What can i do to fix p0420 & p0430 code.. 2005 ford expedition 5.4 can you please tell me where is located p0010 code, A camshaft position actuator circuit/open bank 1... Same truck. Thank yo 2011-2012 Ford Truck F150 2WD V6-3.5L Turbo. Engine Controls - Stumble/Misfire, DTC P0304-P0306 or P0430; TSB 13-8-1 08/08/13 3.5L GTDI - INTERMITTENT STUMBLE/MISFIRE ON ACCELERATION FROM HIGHWAY CRUISE IN HUMID OR DAMP CONDITIONS WITH POSSIBLE DTC P0304, P0305, P0306, OR P0430 FORD: 2011-2012 F-15

P0430 Ford - AutoCode

P0430 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 2) P0431 Warm Up Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 2) hola buena tarde en mi vehículo FORD FOCUS SE 2013 salieron 2 códigos , la falla que presenta es que no enciende y cuando enciende se mueve normalmente, después de trabajarlo aproximadamente como 1 hr. lo apago y no vuelve. ray101381 said: Just took my truck to the bank and threw the P0430 code. Its a cat inefficiency code. It wasn't a long drive and I was driving like an old lady. I'm running the Whipple Stage 1 tune with intake and intercooler but no other exhaust mods. I went ahead and cleared it with the Whipple Tomahawk Tuner and haven't driven it again yet

Fusion V6 - P0420 and P0430 (catalyst convert.) Hello forum friends! Sorry for the bad English, this conversation is being conducted by Google Translate! I have a Ford Fusion V6 AWD with errors P0420 and P0430 (low catalyst efficiency) and I have been trying for over a year and a half to find out if this is really the catalyst, all the nozzles. Clear the code and drive on. Second, even if you have a P0430 code that doesn't mean that you need a catalytic converter. The code is a starting point for diagnosis - not a diagnosis itself. All it means is that one of the rear O2 sensors isn't sending readings back to the car's computer that are what they are supposed to be OBD2 Code P0430 Infiniti definition: Basically this means that the oxygen sensor downstream of the catalytic converter on bank 2 is detecting that the converter is not working as efficiently as it should be (according to specs). It is part of the vehicle emissions system

P0430 2007 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Catalyst System EfficiencyCode P0420 and P0430 and My fix for the 2006 F150 4x4

See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the terms of this plan at any time. close Thank you for visiting www.ford.com. Thank you for visiting www.ford.com You'll now be redirected to your local Ford Dealer site 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 - P0430 code - 2013 f150 XLT 4x4 5.0 108k miles have had this code on for a little while now. Guy at autozone said I could be ok not replacing the o2 sensor. Thought that was odd, but does anyone here have any fixes after dealing with this issue? Is it serious 2006 ford mustang gt p0430 trouble codes. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 12 of 12 Posts. J. JohnnyTank · Registered. Joined Dec 11, 2012 · 3 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Dec 11, 2012. I bought a 2006 Mustang GT.. Ford Motor Company Group . Diagnostic Trouble Codes . Here is the list of DTC's. This is a HUGE file (48 pages ) so it's probably easiest to use your scroll function to locate the code you're looking for. The P0000 to P1000 are all EOBD Codes. First digit structure is as follows: • Pxxxx for powertrain • Bxxxx for body • Cxxxx for chassis The code that came up was P0420 Bank 1 and P0430 Bank 2. I read online that it could be the catalyc converter, but I also remember that before I went to buy the car the guy told me the car was running rough because he had washed the engine. He took it to his mechanic and he changed the spark plug cables

P0420 P0430 codes - Drive Accord Honda Forums2005 Ford f150 catalytic converter removalP0452 Chevrolet - - AutoCodes

2006 Ford F-150 code P0430. MIDO2MAN. MEMBER. 2006 FORD F-150. V6. 2WD. AUTOMATIC. 80 MILES. Check egine light is on, and I get code p0430, I have the data freeze frame if that help When the P0430 code shows up, of course. In essence, when your Check Engine Light starts shining and the OBD-II scanner reads the P0430 code, your engine control unit has detected that the converter is not working as efficiently as it should be. In other words, it has detected that your catalyst system efficiency is below threshold 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 - OBD Trouble Code P0430 - This is the only code coming up right now. Recent relevant history is that 3 weeks ago I changed out 8 old plugs that were in horrible shape (electrode worn down resulting in overgap) and causing truck to run rough and cough/spit at high rpm. Truck had 67k mi on it. 7.. Stay updated regarding our parts and services, vehicle basics, models and warranty options in Saudi Arabia and around the world. Go further with Ford Ford catalytic converter scrap price increase features. Timely maintenance оf thе еxhаust system and replacement оf faulty catalytic converter Ford is a guarantee оf correct engine operation and a comfortable ride. All that is required from a car owner is to allocate time for thе diagnosis оf thе main components, thеir repair and.